This website is managed by Microflor, with its registered office at Lichtelarestraat 87, 9080 Lochristi. This website is freely accessible. You acknowledge these terms and conditions of use and agree to them. If you do not agree to them, please leave the website now of your own accord.
Microflor may change or terminate the website or have it changed or terminated as it sees fit, at any time it wishes to do so, with or without prior notification. Microflor is not liable for the consequences of change or termination.
You may link to this website from your own website. Microflor reserves the right to deny you permission to use the website and/or to make use of certain services offered on the website. Correspondingly, Microflor may monitor access to the website.
Microflor makes the information on the website available for informative purposes only. Unauthorised or inappropriate use of the website or its contents may constitute a violation of intellectual property rights or the rules concerning privacy, publication and/or communication in the broadest sense. In the event of any misunderstanding on your part of the intellectual property rights and other rights of Microflor or third parties, you are obliged to compensate Microflor or the third parties and to safeguard against any claims or demands from Microflor or third parties as a consequence of a violation of these rights.
Among other things, you are obliged:
- not to use the information in an unlawful, illegal manner;
- not to make use of the website in such a way that the website is damaged, distorted, disrupted, shut down or made less efficient;
- not to use the website for the transmission or posting of computer viruses, for the transmission or posting of illegal or unlawful material or material that is in any way inappropriate (including but not limited to material of a defamatory, obscene or threatening nature);
- not to use the website in such a way that a violation of the rights of a natural person, legal entity or association occurs, such as but not limited to the rights of privacy and intellectual property;
- not to use the website for the posting and transmission of material for promotional or advertising purposes without Microflor’s prior consent.
Microflor attempts to keep the information on the website accurate and up-to-date at all times, and is dependent on third parties for some of its basic information. Under no circumstances whatsoever can Microflor be held liable for any errors, incompleteness or inaccuracies that may occur, or for outdated information.
Under these circumstances, the necessary additions or corrections will be made as soon as possible on the basis of a simple request from anyone who can demonstrate any legitimate interest.
Microflor may also not be held liable if the use of the website or the links it contains should lead to damage of any nature to the person consulting the website. Links to other, external sources of information are made merely for informative purposes and do not imply any standpoint regarding their content or existence.
The website may contain references (for example by means of a hyperlink, banner or button) to other websites relating to a specific aspect of this website or that have been added by third parties. That does not automatically mean that Microflor is associated with these other websites or their owners. Therefore Microflor is not responsible for these third parties’ compliance with privacy laws. Microflor may also not be held liable for contributions posted by third parties. The use of these is always at your own risk.
If you send information, such as images or other files, to or via the website, you declare that you are the owner of all intellectual property rights, copyrights, image rights, related rights and any other rights concerned (irrespective of whether these are registered or not) that apply to them. From the moment of sending, you grant Microflor:
- the unconditional right of use;
- the right to reproduce them on the website and other channels;
- the right to processing and translation;
- the right to make them available to the public.
The aforesaid rights are ceded free of charge, unless explicitly agreed otherwise. From the moment of transfer, Microflor is entitled to use the transferred information (excluding personal data, see Privacy Statement) for marketing purposes. You also safeguard Microflor against any possible forms of liability with regard to the use of this information, these images or other files.
Only Belgian law shall apply to disputes connected to this website. Only the courts of the legal district of Brussels are authorised to hear any disputes.
If you have any more questions that have not yet been answered, please contact Microflor, Lichtelarestraat 87, 9080 Lochristi or e-mail: email@example.com or telephone: +32 9 326 82 80.